View post (ps3 vs wii)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
09/20/2006 11:23 am
The Wii will bomb... PS3 will thrive, despite a lofty price tag.

Nintendo has lost so much of the game market with it's last two systems that it's not very realistic to think that they will out do Microsoft or Sony with the newest system. I will buy a PS3... I've owned every PS system so far and I've never cared for Xbox and its gigantic controllers. Sure, Xbox and Sony haven't changed much.... anything.... with the controls and such (Sony will include a tilt feature on the controllers to allow tilt control for flying games for example)... But they don't have to. Think about it. If Nintendo had one of its systems be a success... they wouldn't have to drastically change it everytime... It's the sheer fact that they haven't had a successful console that they have to drastically change every aspect of their systems. Sony and Microsoft have a formula that will be successful no matter what... it's called consistancy. Nintendo will never be the giant it once was... and the Wii will be just a novelty compared to the PS3... even the Xbox360 is suppose to seem less capable than the PS3...