View post (Class President)

View thread

guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
09/17/2006 9:16 pm
Ok, here is my finished speech, what do you think?

Hello my fellow freshmen. My name is Inney Prakash. To clear up any rumors currently circulating the school about me- I am freakin-sweet. I want nothing more in life than to be your class president. Honestly, I really would be unbelievably and unaccountably joyous if I won this election. Let me start out by telling you a little about myself. Like most people, I enjoy doing things. Some of the things I enjoy doing are playing guitar, making short videos, and running for class president. I’m an easy going guy and I don’t fear anything. Except maybe bees, typewriters and snakes on a plane. Let’s get down to my qualifications. I am a natural good leader, and I volunteer when I can. I have run for office such as student council in the past but have always lost by a few votes. Now as for my policies, after asking around it seems that the #1 thing people want changed, which I highly agree with, is mp3 players.. I also feel that mp3 players should be allowed in this high school, and will try my hardest to lift the atrocious debacle, that is the ban on mp3 players If elected, I will begin efforts to lift the ban immediately.. In addition, if there is anything else that you want, all you have to do is let me know. After all, I would owe my presidency to you and make it my job to help you get what you want. Overall I think you would be happy with me as president. In the words of Stephen Colbert, “Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth, if so, I’m a freakin-psycho!”. Vote Inney Prakash for your Freshman class president! I’d vote for you.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?