oops, I did it again...

polansky
polansky
09/11/2006 3:02 pm
There should be a recovery farm or something for this, it's just insane.

You might remember that recently I asked in a forum bout a budget guitar, and I tought to myself, maybe a squier strat, cheap, dependable... a practice guitar let's say, so I went searching and came up with this beauty, and well some of you guys asked me to let you know waht I got, well I give you my new Washburn N1...

I actually rescue her, cause she was dirty, with the most rusty strings ever (I did a couple pinch harmonics testing it and got NO harmonic cause of the dirt), took her home, clean it, add some D'addario .10 and she rocks.

Beautifull finish, the fastest neck I ever played, and got the strat headstock I wanted (just inverted wich I JUST LOVE actually I have a fetish thing over inverted headstocks).

My only complaint is that some grover tunner won't hurt.

Pups... well the work with this humbucker/single coil switch that really liked, sounds pretty nice (a la Nuno of course) metallic, well defined, bassy with the neck pup, works pretty nice, eventually maybe I'll get it some more agressive bridge pup, maybe a dimebucker or some high output like it.

Well to sum up, a really nice guitar, works well, looks amazing and the thing that I liked the most (don't get me wrong, I'm not a cheap prick when it comes to this) but it was the price... a bit less than $130 US dls. I think I got so much more that I paid for... I almost feel bad, well... not actually.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
# 1
markc2005
markc2005
09/11/2006 3:55 pm
sweet ax man iv been fancying a washburn for a while now a CT-2Q still abit out of my price range at the moment £400 (about $800) they make some nice guitars man
humans aren't imortal
but rock and roll will never die
:cool:

my soundclick page nothing very impressive though
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.