Drum Loopers

thebluesbreaker
thebluesbreaker
08/22/2006 4:42 am
Hey, can anyone tell me any [U]FREE[/U] sites where you make up drum line and stuff. Any help appreciated tHANX
# 1
jimmy_kwtx
jimmy_kwtx
08/22/2006 1:16 pm
hitsquad.com

Freeware Delusion or Hammerhead. Pretty basic and sound is not all that great but can get the job done.

Delusion allows you to change the tone, attack, decay and punch. Hammerhead is you get what you get in sound.

Both work on a straight 16th note "button" method to place your beats. So you can't really do much with triplets unles you adjust the "swing". this effects the whole loop not just a single "track".

It's good for something free/opensourced to get you started until you are able (or want) to go purchase a good drumtrack software.

I tried uploading some test tracks lastnight. failed but keeep an eye out this week for some test tracks I will be posting. It has the "Delusion" drum software for the beat.

Good luck.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I reject your reality and substitue my own[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BYAAAAAAAAAAAH![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]But it goes to eleven....[/FONT]
# 2
thebluesbreaker
thebluesbreaker
08/24/2006 11:41 pm
hey could you give me the download link for delusion i could only find ones you hve to pay for thanx
# 3
jimmy_kwtx
jimmy_kwtx
08/25/2006 1:09 pm
Here you go. Let me know if this works.

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/d_lusion_drumstation/

Good Luck
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I reject your reality and substitue my own[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BYAAAAAAAAAAAH![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]But it goes to eleven....[/FONT]
# 4
Gasha
Gasha
09/08/2006 7:16 am
Beatcraft is good too. I downloaded it for free from the official site and cracked it. The good thing about it is you can EQ each drum sample, a feature a lot of similar applications don't have.

If you can pay a little, there are tons of different drum kits available for download, which opens up tons of options for you.
# 5
Ruyard
Ruyard
09/21/2006 3:19 am
I was going to start a new thread but this one might be appropriate.

Since our drummer moved interstate me, my mate and brother jam and record without drums (just fun recording and jamming we are not trying to play to an audience or release a cd or anything).

I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where you can download recorded drum beats to popular songs or even midi drum beats that we could use as backing tracks when we play.

I have seen those 1 or 2 man bands a a club that play popular songs with a recording playing the rest of the instruments.

Anyone know where they get them?

I have many drum loops to use in original music but I am talking about reproducing real songs.
# 6
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
09/21/2006 12:11 pm
Try this one out.

http://www.fruityloops.com/

http://www.modernbeats.com/free_sounds.php
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.