View post (Death Becomes Them)

View thread

rightturnonly
Full Access
rightturnonly
Full Access
08/02/2006 7:42 pm
Originally Posted by: aschlemanHaha... I know what you meant by it. But it stuck out like one of those "which of the following doesn't belong? horse, cow, automobile" Questions on the SAT's. The other deaths weren't self inflicted... intentionally... well I guess to be technically correct Kurt did ALLEGEDLY commit suicide...

Drugs can sometimes be the "turn to" when individuals have underlying problems... Psychological problems like manic depression, severe depression... as well as hormonal imbalances... chemical imbalances and bipolar conditions... A lot of times sufferers turn to drugs to "numb" the pain or take their mind of the current problems. With Cobain... his success allowed him unlimited access to the very death of him... Whether his suicide was drug induced, or simply the lack there of... We'll never know. Either way, it was a wasted life... and he shouldn't be a role model outside of his music. Another one that falls under the same category as Cobain is Layne Staley...

The others on that list should be remembered for what they were... Would they ever be as popular today without their violent thrust into publicity by their deaths?? No one knows... They will be immortalized either way...

A few others... John Bonham, Freddie Mercury, and Ronnie Van Zant.
"That was a good conversation" "The last Samuri....."I was so much older then, I'm younger then that now"