Peavey Valveking 112

gogogo
gogogo
07/24/2006 2:05 am
I've heard some good things about this amp. I currently have a vox valvetronix hybrid 30 watter, but I need something thats going to be able to hold its own with drums, bass, ect. From what I can see this is going to be the closest I can get to true tube tone for under $5/600...unfortunately my weekend job's only good for gas money!!!ridiculous...but anyway. I would have much appreciation for any suggestions or recommendations or anyone who owns or has had experiences w/ this amp. Thanks again
# 1
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
07/24/2006 6:33 pm
search for a thread about this amp in this forum, Playa posted one a few weeks ago, just after he bought his...from the sounds I heard on Playa's recordings, as well as what I myself have found when trying one out in a local shop, I would say that this tube combo is probably the best amp you could buy for thatkind of money...I wouldnt think twice before bringing one home (if I had the money and need)
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
07/24/2006 7:14 pm
Yeah, look back a page or two for the thread I posted.

I would highly suggest the Valveking. It is really a quite versatile amp. In it's stock form, you will most likely have to angle the amp towards your head a bit more to be able to hear yourself loud and clear, along with a drummer and bass player, but that just depends on how loud everyone playes. I don't see it as being a problem though. I would also highly suggest swapping the crappy stock speaker out for better one. I put an Eminence Wizard in mine, and it sounds great! It can also get a good bit louder now. I've also got an Eminence Governor that I'm going to try in there sometime soon.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.