Soundclick Radio...

staggman
staggman
07/23/2006 11:22 am
Hi all this is staggman (Terry Broderick) I'm known on the guitar boards as staggy & Kirsty my wife i kow as toddy here's what Soundclick say 'bout us...

Terry and Kirsty Broderick. :: message board. djhappy posted on Sun February 19, 2006. Hello! Great songs and a pleasure featuring one of them on this week's Country Twist Radio Show! ... contact.http://amateursongs.iphorum.com/ Displaying 1-2 of 2 messages ...www.soundclick.com/bands/messageboard.cfm?bandID=478135 - 11k - Cached
# 1
staggman
staggman
07/23/2006 12:13 pm
DRUMS.....

staggman - Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:49 pm

I write songs while I'm making or generally structuring my song I always use drum machines or tracks but on the final cut I use real drums!

...Sort of something inside tells me I gotta keep it real..coz if I do (I dunno if I imagine this or what)....but I feel when the drummers live he's like a conductor of a band...if he puts his all so do the guitarist & then the vocalist/s feel the buzz & soon what was o.k. feels brilliant!...

So my sentiments are keep the drummer live! Well keep the whole God damn issue live yeah?...staggy
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.