a true mosnter?

polansky
polansky
07/21/2006 8:09 pm
This forum rocks... I don't know how thigs are in other countries but in Mexico, it's really hard to find like a big dealer on cool stuff, we have a place in downtown Mexico city that has bout 5 blocks of music equipment but it's hard to get them to conect stuff for you to try so hearing things from guys like everyone in this page is gold for me.

I have a another question... I've just heard a sound clip on Krankamps.com over the Krankstein, so the thing is Does anyone have actually heard this thing?

It's a expensive piece of equipment, but is really just a plug on it a it sound sooo good? doesn't need any kind of distortion pedal to get that sound? a really nasty midfull agressive sound that might cut trough almost any mix.

And if someone has heard it, is any other amp that has that kind of sound management?

Call me whatever you want, but buying a Marshall only cause I see it on virtually every concert I've seen, just doesn't work for me I rather go for the "smart buy thing" if I'm going to spend like a bunch of bucks on something I want to get the most out of that cash... not having second toughts it's my line of thinking.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
07/21/2006 8:13 pm
In Albuquerque, NM I had the pleasure of playing one of these things. Krank amps are awesome.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.