View post (Crisis In the Middle East)

View thread

ren
ren
07/18/2006 8:38 am
Originally Posted by: jimmy_kwtxEither do it or dont't and if YOU DECIDE to not participate then shut the.......up.

Sorry agan for the animosity but I do not like bleeding heart liberals telling me I am a conservative fanatic and I have no recousre for my feelings.

I can't see anywhere in this thread anyone telling you or anybody else what they are or are not. I wouldn't presume to tell anyone anything. What I see is another round in the game - I do think Israel over react - what would happen if they were disarmed and left with comparitively short range weapons while the Palestinians get the heavy kit? then we'll see how the sides conduct themselves. There is a massive imbalance here. I don't know if this is all just bubbling until an Israeli bomb sneaks over a border into Syria (accidently or not), and then all hell breaks loose.

I am a liberal, and would not expect to have to apologise for it any more than I would expect you to apologise for your point of view. All I'd like to see is balance.

How is it that the latest UN statement went along the lines of sending a peace keeping force to stop Hezbollah throwing the rockets, therefore giving Israel an opportunity to stop attacking Lebanon? Why was it phrased like that? Why not stop Israel from bombing Lebanon so Hezbollah have a reason to stop the rocket attacks on Israel? The west is so pro-Israeli that we'll probably make this situation worse.

I don't think either side is right or wrong. I am not a religious man, but respect other people's convictions - and all parties involved in this no doubt believe they are crusaders for righteous justice. The thing is, who will be left to enjoy the world they strive to create? Assuming God exists, he must be well impressed with his children right now... :rolleyes:

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com