View post (Crisis In the Middle East)

View thread

iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
07/17/2006 2:01 pm
Originally Posted by: suicidalmooseagreed.

anybody see george bush speak about it, how he was all calling for peace and saying things like "i don't understand why there's violence there" and so on so forth. biggest hypocrit ever.

I guess for the us or western/asian world going to war means paying a heap of money in the end and supporting the invaded country etc and that can only be justified by economic gain such as oil, what we find weird is that these people will fight eachother for classic reasons like pride, and land and all that sorta stuff, if the US was fighting wars for land it woulda have taken canada and mexico by now, i can imagine it wouldn't be that hard to do...

Those damn crazy arabs!

I'm not a Bush fan myself, but what do you expect the guy to say? Go attack each other! Kill more civilians, capture more soldiers, bomb the hell out of each other, ect. I mean, give the guy a break.

Its not just the so called "crazy" Arabs. You can't view this as a one sides situation. I mean Israel did bomb an airport, correct me if I'm wrong. And actually I have a question, if anyone knows, why did they bomb the airport (was it an accident or something).

I can't really take sides in this situations, because all the news I read is bias towards Israel, but I'm praying for the safety of everyone over there and peace... even though it seems impossible.

If I'd damn anything, it'd be war.