View post (Favorite Rhythm Gutiarist, and Rhythm Riff)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
07/07/2006 4:18 pm
Originally Posted by: alucard0941I like Dave cause he made some of the best grilled marinated meat and the tastiest potatoes off all metal guitarists.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to alucard0941 again." Awesome dude! :D

I also want to add a few more to my list of favorite rhythm guitarists :rolleyes:

Jerry Cantrell... Another very versatile guitarist, in the variety of styles he is capable of playing well. I like Jerry because of his uniqueness. When you hear one of his riff's, you know it's him playing.

Nick Catanese (good call aschleman)... I've got a BLS DVD, and Adam's right. Nick plays note for note right along with Zakk... even with some of the lead stuff.

For acoustic guitarists, I love Dave Matthews as well, but was really blown away with Monte Montgomery and Tommy Emmanuel (sp?). Words simply can't describe their talent!

Edit:
Almost forgot to put SRV in there! He plays with so much soul in his rythm and lead that you can literally understand just what he's trying to say without any words.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<