View post (21 Years As Willdridge)

View thread

Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
07/03/2006 4:06 pm
This is a very interesting thread... Happy Birthday Willdridge... and to continue with tradition.. a birthday kiss for you.. X :p

I too just recently had a birthday... and it put me smack dab right in the middle of my 30's... For me I guess the real change began when i turned 29... I started to realize the mistakes that I had made with my life, and how stubborn I was to not listen to anyone around me that I was making them. I started to begin to want to live for me, and not everyone else in my life...

So the first part of my thirties were very unhappy, trying to figure out what it was I really wanted, and if what I wanted was even realistic. In the process my marriage fell apart, which wasn't much of a marriage to begin with.. and if I wasn't a wife then what was I?

So I ended my marriage, and pursued the real me... and once I let go of what I thought people expected of me and just became the real me... I got alot happier... I learned to drive a motorcycle, and wanted to bring music back into my life, so I started to learn guitar.. and then I joined GT... and I met some really incredible people, which are now great friends, including the love of my life, and for once I am so looking forward to living and enjoying the present and future.

So whether you are 15, 25, 35, 45, or 55... I think ultimately everyone is the same.. we all want to live our lives as happily as we can... just as you get older you have learned more, because you have made more mistakes...lol
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.