Roland Gr20

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
07/01/2006 1:49 pm
So I know that we have been having a few discussions about these pedals, and I thought I'd let you fellows know that I bought one this morning and it does indeed rock.

I'm not too sure how often I'll use it, or on how many songs, but I can guarantee that I will, and seeing as I got it, the Gk3 pickups and ten sets of D'addario strings, for just under half of the list price of the Gr20s, I am happy with my purchase (it was sale day at a big store out here...huge sales, people queuing since last night at about 9)

anyway, once I have it all balanced propperly (you'd be amazed how sensitive the gk pickup is...all the strings are at different leves at the moment, know I have to set the pole pieces to the coreect hight so as to give balanced levels through all strings) I will post a full review of this product and my Ibanez Thermion amp (which I am still loving, by the way)
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
07/01/2006 5:56 pm
That's awesome Andrew. I've always wanted to mess around with one of those guitar synth things, but have never had the chance. Any way you could post some sound clips of it and your thermion?
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
07/02/2006 12:35 pm
I'm sure I could at some stage, I dont really record onto my pc, but rather onto a Boss Gr1180cd digital multitrack thingy...I'll see what I can do, Its not hard to load it onto my pc from a cd, but I just have to find summin to record...

I'll get onto it.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.