View post (Just ranting)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/21/2006 6:41 pm
Originally Posted by: iihollyIs it going to be like a happy thing or anti-happy thing?

don't let them lure you in! you must stand firm in your own loop!

anyway, yeah my parents used to be like that. A while back I was saving up for a car, when suddenly this amazing deal came up on this amp I wanted. I had to have it. but I didn't have a credit card and therefore couldn't order stuff off the internet. my mom refused to buy it for me; so I took cash out of my bank (my parents had just recently signed it over saying that I could make withdraws and deposits without their consent because I had gotten a job and needed to deposit a paycheck every week) and I went and got a money order, which I mailed in, and I got my amp! needless to say, my parent's weren't happy. but I still have the amp, and frankly I couldn't be happier with it. nowadays I'm almost completely independent of my parents... they just feed me and give me a house to live in. I pay for all my other expenses, and transport myself wherever I need to go. they no longer have any say in what I buy or don't buy. This kind of independency is the kind I've been waiting for my whole life.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace