graduation

iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/10/2006 3:02 pm
Okay this makes me feel a little more secure with my decision. I didn't feel bad about not going though, and cap and gown wasn't expensive. They also tried to get me to buy a sash sense I was in the National Honors Society (I forgot I even was in it).

# 1
pure
pure
06/11/2006 2:51 am
its so easy to get into honors society i don't see how people don't get into it. now the international baccalurealate diploma is something else. but thats what i'm aiming for.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 2
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/11/2006 5:30 am
I never went to graduation or prom or anything.
High School was like being stuck in a penitentiary for 4 years & I couldn't wait to leave.
# 3
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
06/11/2006 1:14 pm
I quite enjoyed High school, certainly not that bad.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 4
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
06/11/2006 7:25 pm
Originally Posted by: Akira/signed

Akira, what does that mean? I've always wondered... :confused:
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 5
earthman buck
earthman buck
06/11/2006 11:31 pm
High school certainly ain't no party. The only reason I'm still living through it is because I know once I'm done with it, I'll have to get a real job and be responsible and stuff. Which, you know, I'm not looking forward to.

In fact, you can read my thoughts about the subject here.
# 6
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
06/12/2006 12:13 am
Are Andrew and I the only ones who enjoyed highschool. Sure I had my downtimes with detentions and what not, but it was a great 4 years. I couldn't have had better techers. My english teacher from 9th was always craking jokes/telling stories/ showing us funny vids on his comp.....not to mention his "Krispy Creme" calander (fat chicks in bikini's.) My 10th grade History teacher was on his last year so he didn't teach, he gave us tests composed of word finds and we played a current event type of jepordy every day. He even told us stories of his night club ownerships and how to run one. My 11th grade history teacher was starting his first year and was prob one of the coolest teachers I know. He threw a party at his newly built house and invited his students. My vending teacher from 11th and this year is the best teacher I've had. He always makes fun of kids and makes puns on whatever we'd be learning that day. He teaches us all kinds of things and always gets us out of trouble. I remember one time this year I put a police siren kit (we have to make a electronics kit in the first year of the class, I'm in my second) inside a chip bag then threw it in a trashcan inside my cafeteria. The security guards called the Vp's and prince. down cause they thought it was a bomb and were 10secs away from calling the fbi if my Vending teacher hadn't of walked by and heard it. He told them he had no idea how it got there even though he watched me prepare it for the prank. Those are just a few off pretty much all my teachers that were great. Oh yea, my studyhall class of all guys (because its right before my vending class and theres no girls that take vending) ruined the teachers career because she was a biotch and we mad that very clear to her and made her few months of teaching miserable. She told us she was leaving and we asked if she was gonna teach else wears....she told us she hadn't planned on teaching ever again.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 7
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/12/2006 1:25 am
Originally Posted by: earthman buckHigh school certainly ain't no party.
In fact, you can read my thoughts about the subject here.

Depends on who you are with that one. :p One thing I regret... which I hate to have regrets, is that I partied toooo much. I'm trying to get better with it. I've had a way intense high school experience though.

# 8
pure
pure
06/12/2006 1:35 am
Originally Posted by: elklanderccAre Andrew and I the only ones who enjoyed highschool. Sure I had my downtimes with detentions and what not, but it was a great 4 years. I couldn't have had better techers. My english teacher from 9th was always craking jokes/telling stories/ showing us funny vids on his comp.....not to mention his "Krispy Creme" calander (fat chicks in bikini's.) My 10th grade History teacher was on his last year so he didn't teach, he gave us tests composed of word finds and we played a current event type of jepordy every day. He even told us stories of his night club ownerships and how to run one. My 11th grade history teacher was starting his first year and was prob one of the coolest teachers I know. He threw a party at his newly built house and invited his students. My vending teacher from 11th and this year is the best teacher I've had. He always makes fun of kids and makes puns on whatever we'd be learning that day. He teaches us all kinds of things and always gets us out of trouble. I remember one time this year I put a police siren kit (we have to make a electronics kit in the first year of the class, I'm in my second) inside a chip bag then threw it in a trashcan inside my cafeteria. The security guards called the Vp's and prince. down cause they thought it was a bomb and were 10secs away from calling the fbi if my Vending teacher hadn't of walked by and heard it. He told them he had no idea how it got there even though he watched me prepare it for the prank. Those are just a few off pretty much all my teachers that were great. Oh yea, my studyhall class of all guys (because its right before my vending class and theres no girls that take vending) ruined the teachers career because she was a biotch and we mad that very clear to her and made her few months of teaching miserable. She told us she was leaving and we asked if she was gonna teach else wears....she told us she hadn't planned on teaching ever again.

i enjoy high school. i love my school.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 9
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
06/12/2006 1:47 am
I hated most of the first five years of secondary school, but now that I'm in my final and most difficult year, it's okay when I think about it. I think that the bullies grow up a lot, just like everybody else - people who wouldn't even speak to me a year ago are now friends of mine.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 10
Danny C.
Danny C.
06/12/2006 3:30 am
Hey everyone I am back! Its good to see the old familiar names again. I graduated the 12th of May which is partly why I haven't been on here in so long. I have been trying to make a living and all that responsible nonsense. I absolutely loved high school, I hated the school work, but I went to such a small school almost everyone was friends and we had a blast. My friends and I always showed up a little early for school and played our acoustic guitars in the hallways, (we had guitar class first thing in the morning). I went to graduation which was lame, so was the "project graduation" afterwards. But as of now that was the last time I have seen almost all of my classmates. I have even seen my closest friends in weeks, which stinks.
I am looking forward to college though where the real fun starts (thats what I tell myself anyways)
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 11
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/12/2006 6:47 am
Originally Posted by: Danny C.I am looking forward to college though where the real fun starts (thats what I tell myself anyways)

no seriously... it does
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 12

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.