View post ("New practice space" or "The Greasy Knots Are Awesome")

View thread

acapella
acapella
05/26/2006 2:40 pm
Well, GuitarPsy, looks like you can have Luke's shed after all. The Knots have a brand new space, and it's called...
THE GARAGE!!!!

Luke had to take his drums out of the shed and didn't want to put them back in there, on account of the cat crap and drum corrosion. Then we remembered that I have another house where nobody lives. So we went over there to check out the garage, and it is AWESOME! All we have to do is clean it up a bit, put in some lights, probably do something with floor (it's gravel now), and we're good to go. It even has a bunch of awesome stuff we can use to decorate, like boxes of old records, old armchairs, an old oven, all kinds of wicked old stuff. We went and checked out the house too, and decided we're gonna live there. We practiced in the living room a bit. We won't be doing that again for a while, because apparently the reason nobody lives there is that the ceiling broke in, releasing all the cancer-inducing particles. You know, the stuff that on TV they clean out with biohazard suits and motorized gas masks. There was some in the garage on the floor, so we moved the bags and tossed it out with a shovel. Apparently once it gets airborn, it's even deadlier! So if we all get lung cancer and die, you'll know why we aren't posting anymore. Anyway, back to the positive. The garage is wicked, and someday we'll probably be able to live in that house. So, good stuff. We also worked out a lot of a song I wrote, me and Brendon are gonna try it out for our performance in class today. So aside from the cancer, everything is pretty rockin'! When we get some new pics we'll put them up on the website. I won't put them on here, because I want to force you into visiting. Why don't you visit anymore? I get so lonely...
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.