Guitarists That Are Jerks

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
05/26/2006 5:23 am
Originally Posted by: Poontang_clan... honestly if there were better punctuation would it be easier to read?

Believe it! :p
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/26/2006 6:54 am
of course if would be easier to read...if it werent, do you really think the entire human race would have bothered with it?
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 2
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
05/26/2006 11:58 am
I had this guitar teacher who was at the time like 26 and I was 20 so something like 4 years ago. He is good, damn good but for the the life of him he has to let everyone know it. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't in a "holier than thou" sort of way. For that reason there is no one in the known world that will play with him. He even got a gig with Twisted Sister's Dee Snyder's sons band in New York. He was being so forceful with his style (which by the demo tapes he showed me did not mesh with this guy's singing at all) he said the producers forced him to quit the band. Mostly by trying to tell him how to play. I think they said "the hell with this guy find us someone else." It probably ends up that way for most guitarists with egos bigger than thier skill. Hooray for irony!
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
05/26/2006 7:47 pm
Originally Posted by: Poontang_clanAlso the grammar and punctuation thing im usually good at but im kinda rushed when im typing and honestly if there were better punctuation would it be easier to read?

Yea, probably not the best way to word that but yea im not the greatest in english im only getting 75, science and math are my forte 93 in math 87 in science. I dont know why though but music is where i shine i didnt take the prerequisite for the music course im taking and im getting over 90
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 4
pure
pure
05/26/2006 8:13 pm
Originally Posted by: Poontang_clanYea, probably not the best way to word that but yea im not the greatest in english im only getting 75, science and math are my forte 93 in math 87 in science. I dont know why though but music is where i shine i didnt take the prerequisite for the music course im taking and im getting over 90

yea we usually have an assessment tes over here on a scale from 1-5. i usually get a 5 in math and like a 4-3 in reading/english.. things switched around this year when i got a 4 in math and a 5 in reading/english. and my english's not the most proper either. im not from here. and math is always my thing. math and science i never get less than an A but i do have a 97/100 as my final grade in biology.. well im pretty sure this thread's not about our grades.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.