View post (Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!)

View thread

pure
pure
05/21/2006 9:59 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsthat's what I was thinkin... lol. she's a minor dude... 16... I don't know how old you are, but if it's 18+ then that's just wrong! well, maybe if you're like 18-19... but if it's 20+... that's just wrong!

and yeah, I know what you mean about having to travel miles, this band is about 22 miles away from my house... my car gets 22 mpg... it's gonna be 4 gallons of gas per week to just practice... at $3.20/gallon (but it's supposed to go up about $.16 over memorial day weekend next week) is $12.80/week which is about $51.20 per month in gas!!! that's gonna be like 1/16 of my month's wages just to practice! grr.

I have one of their demo cd's with like 4 songs on it.. if you can tell me how to get a song from cd onto the internet I can post 'em for you. of course, this will be the band BEFORE I joined, so the one guitarist is switching back and forth from lead to rhythm and it doesn't sound right.

I'm 15, and im not like that.. i just wanted to see your band.

if you want to put the music online, just use http://www.soundclick.com/ it hosts as many mp3s as you want it to and its free. songs must be in mp3, and no more than 10 minutes long. you should know how to get the songs to your computer...
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks