View post (Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
05/21/2006 7:09 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraYou just want to get a pic of the female guitarist, for your pron stash.

that's what I was thinkin... lol. she's a minor dude... 16... I don't know how old you are, but if it's 18+ then that's just wrong! well, maybe if you're like 18-19... but if it's 20+... that's just wrong!

and yeah, I know what you mean about having to travel miles, this band is about 22 miles away from my house... my car gets 22 mpg... it's gonna be 4 gallons of gas per week to just practice... at $3.20/gallon (but it's supposed to go up about $.16 over memorial day weekend next week) is $12.80/week which is about $51.20 per month in gas!!! that's gonna be like 1/16 of my month's wages just to practice! grr.

I have one of their demo cd's with like 4 songs on it.. if you can tell me how to get a song from cd onto the internet I can post 'em for you. of course, this will be the band BEFORE I joined, so the one guitarist is switching back and forth from lead to rhythm and it doesn't sound right.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace