Hmmmmm

wolf92
wolf92
05/16/2006 3:39 pm
so, today my sister's friends got beaten up in an unprovoked rascist attack. They have massive head wounds as the idiots who beat them up hit them with metal poles and got some adults to hit them. Any way one of the called the police, who came and arested 1 of them. They said that they didn't want to persue it any further as it might spark racial hatred, they also said that they migh try and do them for theft of a bag, but that is it.
Do you think this is right, should the police pursue the criminals?
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/16/2006 3:42 pm
Personally... I can't help but to think I'd feel screwed over if the police left it at that.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
earthman buck
earthman buck
05/16/2006 3:43 pm
Originally Posted by: wolf92so, today my sister's friends got beaten up in an unprovoked rascist attack. They have massive head wounds as the idiots who beat them up hit them with metal poles and got some adults to hit them. Any way one of the called the police, who came and arested 1 of them. They said that they didn't want to persue it any further as it might spark racial hatred, they also said that they migh try and do them for theft of a bag, but that is it.

Frick yeah! Racists are pricks. I can't believe the cops would even CONSIDER not pursuing it. Actually, I can, it just saddens me.

This calls for vigilante justice.
# 3
aschleman
aschleman
05/16/2006 3:50 pm
Personally... To me, It's a damn shame that everything in this country comes back to race... In my experience of living around black/hispanic communities most my life... There are just as many minorities that are racist as there are whites. The reasons for the history of violence due to racism is the soul factor in why police don't wish to pursue the case. It's ludicrous. It really is. I've seen both sides of racism... from all angels... and either way... it's ugly. I'm sorry to hear that about your sisters friends... it's horrible that people act as unintelligent as they do... I think as you grow you'll find that people, in human nature... are ignorant... It's just the way it goes. "To find true intelligence, one must realize his ignorance" -Socrates
# 4
acapella
acapella
05/16/2006 3:51 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckFrick yeah! Racists are pricks. I can't believe the cops would even CONSIDER not pursuing it. Actually, I can, it just saddens me.

This calls for vigilante justice.

I'm with earthman. Track them down and take care of it yourself. Seriously.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 5
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
05/16/2006 3:51 pm
Was it gang related? The cops Should Step Up and stop this kind of CRAP.
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 6
suicidalmoose
Full Access
suicidalmoose
Full Access
05/16/2006 4:00 pm
yer no kidding, ive never been racist in my life because in Australia it's not so bad (well in Perth - i know there was that thing in Sydney). In London so far i've been mugged by 3 black teens and 2 middle eastern men. I'm starting to watch my back wheneva i see a black or middle eastern man, and i would neva take anything out on either race because that would be stupid, but i still can't help think that i'd really like to be mugged by a white person so i can spread the hate to the entire human population. (i'm not really hateful don worry).
# 7
earthman buck
earthman buck
05/16/2006 4:13 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONEWas it gang related? The cops Should Step Up and stop this kind of CRAP.

Uh oh. DAMAGED ONE is in all-caps mode. Watch your back, racist scum.
# 8
lyricchic
lyricchic
05/16/2006 4:57 pm
Since when have cops done anything? Seems to me they always shrug things off like its not their problem. If you do go track down the pricks, make sure you're careful. You might get yourself beat up or hurt them to much. Wouldn't you know that if you touch a hair on their head you'll be the one with the cops on your tail.
Don't worry. I shred.
# 9
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
05/16/2006 5:09 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckUh oh. DAMAGED ONE is in all-caps mode. Watch your back, racist scum.
THATS FUNNY I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!
# 10
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
05/16/2006 7:50 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONETHATS FUNNY I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

omg... I had to read that like three times before I relized you weren't trying to attack earthman there. caps really do sound angry.

anyway, yeah, racism sucks. vigilante justice would be a BAD idea! but you should carry a gun. when someone trys to hit you with a metal pipe, you can blow their ****in brains out, and claim it was in self defense.

always battle racism with violence :rolleyes:
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 11
acapella
acapella
05/16/2006 7:53 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONETHATS FUNNY I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rep points*
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 12
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
05/17/2006 12:00 am
Originally Posted by: wolf92so, today my sister's friends got beaten up in an unprovoked rascist attack. They have massive head wounds as the idiots who beat them up hit them with metal poles and got some adults to hit them. Any way one of the called the police, who came and arested 1 of them. They said that they didn't want to persue it any further as it might spark racial hatred, they also said that they migh try and do them for theft of a bag, but that is it.

That kind of s*** is intolerable. I'm glad that doesn't happen where i live.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 13
rockstarallstar
rockstarallstar
05/17/2006 1:48 am
Thats no right,The cops should persue it, what those guys did suck,and should not get away with it,there probably thinking how they got away with the crime,and laughing about it now. Cops are screwed up ,jsut be thankful there still alive. :mad:
# 14
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
05/17/2006 9:07 am
Originally Posted by: rockstarallstarThats no right,The cops should persue it, what those guys did suck,and should not get away with it,there probably thinking how they got away with the crime,and laughing about it now. Cops are screwed up ,jsut be thankful there still alive. :mad:

I fully agree, this is just sick!! these guys will only do it more often cause they got away, they could've killed your sister's friends, to get away with that is just inhuman
= good music is good drinking =
# 15
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
05/17/2006 4:53 pm
Originally Posted by: acapellaHahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rep points*
That there aint right Lord forgive me and bless the little pigme's in Africa : Amen.
# 16
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
05/18/2006 4:27 am
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONEThat there aint right Lord forgive me and bless the little pigme's in Africa : Amen.

God bless, and keep you safe from the Kentucky Headhunters. :cool:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 17
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
05/18/2006 6:30 am
That's disgusting. Whatever you do, don't let it go, man - give the police an earful, and you should probably harass the police department and/or your MP about it as well. If they still won't lift a finger, take it to the newspapers - a little bit of pressure from the media might change their minds.

God, I'm really ticked off now! :mad:

My sympathies for your sister's friends, by the way.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 18
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
05/18/2006 8:30 pm
Originally Posted by: LordathestringsGod bless, and keep you safe from the Kentucky Headhunters. :cool:
Oh, You know about them? Scary isnt it. :D
# 19

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.