Lordathestrings post # 5000

strat-man
strat-man
05/19/2006 9:28 pm
I'd like to chip in with my two penneth worth mr strings, i don't do alot of posting on here, but i look in most days, in fact this is the only guitar forum i do visit, i've not been playin too long and i teach myself so its hard goin sometimes but i learn alot from the guys on this site yourself included, infact you've replied to a couple of my posts in the tech section and have been really helpfull, thankyou, my point bein, amongst all my rambling!, that i think its great that you (and others on this forum) do so much to share your knowledge and experience with those of us that need it, long may you reign, and here's to another 5k posts :)

Cheers
Strat-man
Strat totin
Six string slingin
Son of a gun

I met my maker, i made him cry, and on my shoulder he asked me why, his people won't fly thru the storm, i said, listen here man they don't even know your born.

strat-man rocks with vox
# 1
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/05/2006 5:57 am
i wudn say ive contributed much guitar knowledge..its simply becos im quite clueless...unless some full on beginner asks me how to plug the guitar into the amp and that's fine...butno people have to ask deeper questions...ignore the green dot that says 'jeffhx is a wealth of guitar knowledge'.. but i definitely wud like to contribute...
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 2
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
06/05/2006 11:42 am
Originally Posted by: LordathestringsThanks a lot fellas.

hmm... What could we do on LATS day that we haven't already done on schmange day? Then again, food, drink, and good companions sharing their experiences and jamming are good any day!

Henceforth, the 15th of each month shall be declared as the Ides of LATS, dedicated to the sharing of nosh & libations with cuddly companions, learned discourse on many subjects, and slinky jams on any instrument that comes to hand. Let the celebrations commence! May all make merriment, music, and wonderful memories!

Hmm, well, what do we do on Schmange day? all I've ever done is wished everyone a happy Schmange day, and gone about my business...I say we should all dance on LATS Day...and we would have to post video clips to prove we had danced, and then the best dancer each May 15th (not every month, just annually) gets their own day...the only problem is that would leave is (in 10 years time) with Schmage Day, LATS Day and 9xJOlly Day.

anyway, its nice to see your 5000 posts LATS, especially since evryone of them contributed valuably.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.