View post (Lordathestrings post # 5000)

View thread

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
06/05/2006 11:42 am
Originally Posted by: LordathestringsThanks a lot fellas.

hmm... What could we do on LATS day that we haven't already done on schmange day? Then again, food, drink, and good companions sharing their experiences and jamming are good any day!

Henceforth, the 15th of each month shall be declared as the Ides of LATS, dedicated to the sharing of nosh & libations with cuddly companions, learned discourse on many subjects, and slinky jams on any instrument that comes to hand. Let the celebrations commence! May all make merriment, music, and wonderful memories!

Hmm, well, what do we do on Schmange day? all I've ever done is wished everyone a happy Schmange day, and gone about my business...I say we should all dance on LATS Day...and we would have to post video clips to prove we had danced, and then the best dancer each May 15th (not every month, just annually) gets their own day...the only problem is that would leave is (in 10 years time) with Schmage Day, LATS Day and 9xJOlly Day.

anyway, its nice to see your 5000 posts LATS, especially since evryone of them contributed valuably.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]