Dragon Force

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/09/2006 7:40 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonThey only have two albums, that's pretty quick to fire your vocalist

Have you ever seen Iced Earth's member history?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
05/10/2006 4:03 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsHave you ever seen Iced Earth's member history?

Or Deep Purple's - or, of course, Megadeth's...
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/10/2006 4:10 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsHave you ever seen Iced Earth's member history?

Well, I haven't paid attention to Iced Earth since they became a Nu-metal band.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
05/10/2006 9:54 am
I came to know Dragonforce last year, heard from some people about them being one of the fastest powermetal bands so I checked them out at a festival, my ex-girlfriend also insisted that I'd watch them, she was totally in love with the band while she never even listened to any sort of metal before, she was even obsessed with the singer of the band, kinda embarrassing, luckily she wasn't a groupy! come to think of it, the band even has t-shirts with 'Dragonforce Dirty Power Metal Sl*t!' just for the groupies

I've been to another show of theirs with my ex last march, just before we broke up, but the show was awesome! she really enjoyed it, I never had so much fun with someone else's joy, now that we've split up there's one good thing that I never have to listen hours after hours to Dragonforce again :p

allthough I love powermetal, I can't stand more then one or two songs of them, it lacks feeling, their music is in short extremely fast and extremely happy but that's all it is and I get tired of it real fast, I thereby also agree with CW on this one, about their music they're definitely a bit cheesy
= good music is good drinking =
# 4
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/10/2006 2:20 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonWell, I haven't paid attention to Iced Earth since they became a Nu-metal band.

So everything that you've previously known about them has been thrown out the window? Besides, the initial question was regarding their history, not their current status.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 5
pogohead
pogohead
05/11/2006 3:07 pm
Originally Posted by: GuitarPsy the band even has t-shirts with 'Dragonforce Dirty Power Metal Sl*t!' just for the groupies

i bought one of those for my wife. the really clever thing is that when its worn, the fold over her jugs makes it look like it just reads 'dirty sl*t' :D

lucky she has a sense of humour :D
# 6
BLS33
BLS33
05/29/2006 2:34 am
gonna see dragonforce at ozzfest in a couple months, i had never heard of them until like 3 days ago when my friend showed me some of there music, thats some speedy guitar..

as for iced earth matt barlow is my favorite lead singer they had, that guy was a beast, hair down to his knees and man could he sing, he became a cop after 9/11 thats why he left the band...
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.