My collection thus far

opethfan19m
opethfan19m
05/02/2006 10:25 pm
OK, well hopefully im not breaking any rules on this, sorry to anyone if there are problems but I've never had a complaint about myspace before and i am positive you don't have to sign up to hear the songs.
While its mainly... synth, part of the synth in the songs is actually guitar, I also didnt have the guitar i do now at the time, tone wise the old one was beginning to sound like ww3 fought inside a tin can due to excessive beating (including actually beating someone with it) by less.... cautious family members.

I haven't updated in a while but expect to hear some new stuff up there soon, im on my own on this so everything you hear I've written myself.
Constructive criticism is welcome as is deconstructive if it holds some humour.

Anyway, on with the linkage and less with the talk

Infinity Indecadence - Myspace

More links for you

Songs:

In Sadness Lingers (The Death Of Aeons)
Lo-fi Connection (56k)
-First song I made, experimental, more synth than anything else.

Hi-fi Connection (Cable/ADSL)

The Entripidity Of Life
Lo-fi Connection (56k)
This one has some guitar in it, but Im looking for people to give idea's as its sorta just been assembled for the hell of it.

Hi-fi Connection (Cable/ADSL)

http://www.soundclick.com/infinityindecadence
Homepage at soundclick - 3 songs uploaded now, hope you all enjoy, the latest one "Introlude" a short (about 2 mins) interlude I made over the last night.
# 1
opethfan19m
opethfan19m
05/10/2006 1:53 am
Preferrably guitarists to start with (thus why i post this here) im looking for anyone who would be willing to listen and contribute to things I've written so far, As I am on my own I find that when im stuck It gets a bit.... lonely when trying to struggle for a new direction etc.

The main reason I ask is that music is.... something that SHOULD be shared, and in a sense, I don't see why letting other's modify my work is such a bad idea considering if I don't like what they've done I can always go back to the original, however for idea's etc I think of it as a good idea for all involved as you learn someone elses music can give you idea's for your own etc.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.