View post (whats with all the screaming)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
04/26/2006 10:03 pm
Heres my thoughts on the subject: I prettly much like all music, I'll listen to classical (Bach or Mozart) to Metal and Hardcore. I personally would choose to listen to Metal & HArdcore than to some mainstreem rock or Vai. I love going to underground shows and love the type of music. The screams and low chord, palm mutted breakdowns from hardocre and metal bands gets us going/ pumped and just does it for us. Not everybody likes the stuff, but the bands aren't about making money or playing for the biggest record crowds, but for just playing the music they like to people who love it. Also, I didn't read every post or know if the subject came up, but hardcore dancing might seem/look stupid to most people, but it does suit the music quite well and also looks awsome if you have a lot of moshers that know what they're doing. Sometimes they get so unorderly and be total chaos, but I'd rather dance that than the tango.

N-J-H-C baby, Jersey's fresh and finest!

ps, I happen to be wearing an As I Lay Dying shirt right now :p
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace