View post (Backstreet boys)

View thread

suicidalmoose
Full Access
suicidalmoose
Full Access
05/23/2006 3:15 pm
Originally Posted by: themetalmunchkiwell first of i would like to say i know who george harrsion is and second I AM A HUGE BACKSTREET BOY fan and have been since 1993. i found it rude that people bag them out becouse they think there not real musicains well guess what they are they play instruments they sing they do a awful lot and there concerts are spectacluar worth any money you pay to see them. i think its great that aj made the front page for going into rehab because he was wable to change peoples lives and get a message out to everyone that famous people are human and go through the same as we do. THEY ARE NOT A BOY BAND THEY ARE A VOCAL GROUP BESIDE WHICH ONE IS A BOY? YOU TELL ME

LOL - some1 so found this topic of google and started up a user account just to post that - that in itself is a bit weak :) but welcome anyway! In my opinion Backstreet boys and most pop is written, made and created by producers, therefore it's not really their work and they're just a vessel for a record studio to make cash profits.

I kinda like the fact that pop music exists to be honest, makes me feel like instead of just playing guitar to be like the rest of the music industry i'm playing guitar to spite the rest of the music industry (yes i noe its lame and seeing as most of the music industry is dominated by guitar based rock n roll it's not really a true statement - but the **** the system mentality still entertains me).