View post (If I died tomorrow...)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/10/2006 2:47 am
If I died tomorrow I think my last words would be "yesterday I was a king."

Well, the weekend itself has gone great, not just today. I made a pit stop at a local music shop which had a fire in the basement and all the gear on display upstairs received smoke damage. So it's all basically just dirty and the shop went as far as to knock everything down to 50% off. So I figured I'd take my business in there and see if I could find anything... well... I did. A BC Rich Warlock NJ Series with a Floyd Rose Speedloader tremolo on it. Ebony fret board, alder (I think) body, bolt-on neck, 24 frets, and all the whammy wankage I could ever ask for. A good polishing job on it and I'll be good to go with it. There's nothing wrong with it other than it's got some powder on it and I'm paying less than $500 after tax on it. That means I've got two guitars in two different shops in layaway both with the same amount of money left to pay off. So I'll be getting two guitars at once. How about them apples? And that was just Saturday. Today I went and got a new tattoo which is that of my avatar. The eye of Horus that is and it came out really well. So yeah, I'm doing good today. How about all of you? Any of you have as good of a weekend as I?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.