hmm


iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
Yes, I finally got the guts to get rid of my boyfriend... I mean ex. Woot woot for the single girl.

# 1
jiujitsu_jesus
Registered User
Joined: 12/19/05
Posts: 2,171
Is that the guy you were talking about around a month ago?
Well done, anyhow. :)
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 2
earthman buck
Registered User
Joined: 10/15/05
Posts: 2,953
Well, well. Have I ever told you how good looking you are?
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Joined: 01/31/04
Posts: 3,055
Originally Posted by: jiujitsu_jesusIs that the guy you were talking about around a month ago?
Well done, anyhow. :)

Yeah, it was the last thread titled "hmm" that she made.

On a side note, because I had to wait 45 seconds I finally found the motivation to put pants on.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 4
earthman buck
Registered User
Joined: 10/15/05
Posts: 2,953
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsOn a side note, because I had to wait 45 seconds I finally found the motivation to put pants on.

That's a side note? Somehow I can't shake the feeling the two subjects are related.
# 5
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
Ew...

Yeah you've never seen me or else you'd be like ehg.

# 6
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Joined: 12/04/05
Posts: 661
Originally Posted by: iihollyYes, I finally got the guts to get rid of my boyfriend... I mean ex. Woot woot for the single girl.



Congratulations!! There is nothing like shedding a few pounds of dead weight to make a woman feel all anew again...
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 7
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Joined: 01/31/04
Posts: 3,055
Originally Posted by: earthman buckThat's a side note? Somehow I can't shake the feeling the two subjects are related.

I just got home from work and was in mid-change.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 8
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
Joined: 12/20/05
Posts: 1,929
how long was the relaitonship? dont u feel a tad sad?
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 9
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
Yeah, I miss having someone to talk to all the time. I drank myself into stupidity last night, so I'd feel better.

# 10
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
Joined: 12/20/05
Posts: 1,929
Originally Posted by: iihollyI drank myself into stupidity last night, so I'd feel better.


dont you just looove it when that happens??? LOL!
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 11
Andrew Sa
Registered User
Joined: 07/01/02
Posts: 1,612
Haha, Jeffhx, Gt's resident alkie feels drunkeness is always appropriate, a treasured gift, given to us by the likes of Mr Carling and Artois...and who could forget Charles Glass! (well, all of you guys really, cos he is the founder of South Africa's favourite South African beer...Castle Lager...any one who likes beer should give it a try...its a great beer...except I no longer drink beer).


anyway, just thought I'd talk some ****.

fair play Holly...
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 12
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
Joined: 08/14/04
Posts: 3,837
Originally Posted by: iihollyYeah you've never seen me or else you'd be like ehg.

I've seen you, you're my friend on myspace :D
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 13
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
Joined: 12/20/05
Posts: 1,929
heyyyyy... noone adds me in myspace... :(

probably because ive never really used it..im more familiar with friendster..
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 14
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI've seen you, you're my friend on myspace :D


That creeps me out for some reason. Random people from my school come up to me, and are like I saw your myspace. I don't know, I usually just talk to people I know on it. Its way to time consuming. Kind of like guitar tricks...but guitar tricks is by far superior. *looks for brownie points*

# 15
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
Joined: 12/20/05
Posts: 1,929
yea 6strgns u stalker... :D
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 16
rockonn91
Registered User
Joined: 01/21/05
Posts: 2,475
heyyy. i see whats happening here.

iiholly dumps her boyfriend...

then tells jolly to marry her....
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 17
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
Joined: 08/14/04
Posts: 3,837
I'm not stalking anybody. I just remember when we had that myspace thread go around that I added iiholly as a friend.

btw, so what did you say to this guy when you dumped him?
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 18
iiholly
hmm
Joined: 07/29/02
Posts: 2,368
Well he founded out I kissed one of his friends, because he parooozed through my myspace. Then he started freaking out saying he was going to kill himself and all that wonderful mellow-dramatic stuff. Then I said I'd go out with him just to get him to school (didn't want to leave him alone). After school I took him over to his friends house, and said it'd be wrong for me to go out with him if I didn't like them.

# 19
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Joined: 01/31/04
Posts: 3,055
Originally Posted by: AkiraCongrats.

Relationships are great if you're with the right person.

Which is why mine has been such a success. I see the right person every time I look in the mirror.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 20