Resistance - Rockguitar song

hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/04/2006 7:43 pm
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Resistance[/font]

This song just came out of a feeling during work. I had some really hard times in the past month's not knowing in which way I could continue my work. For me this song is a symbol for resistance. I am holding the line till things really start to work. It is funny that I allways compose rock-songs when I am in really hard struggle.

By the way this song is played under the guiding lines of pure music and is not edited. The whole guitarpart is played in one row.

What does this mean ; " No editing " ? .

In the days of all those very powerful tools for recording on PC it is very easy to make things sound much better then you might are able to play them. This effect has 2 disadvantages :

1. Music which is edited does not sound alive. It gives this kind of artificial perfection which sounds very unnatural. 10 years ago it was not possible to edit music in this way it is possible in these days. If everybody is able to record music in such perfection people start to forget how real music once sounded like.

2. Only real musicians are able to record a take in one row without cutting, pasting or whatever. Only if you are a real master of your guitar you can manage the stress of a recording session and play in a way where no editing is nessessary. The problem is, that even if you do a perfect recording it still sounds not perfect in the ears of someone who is used to music produced by computer-tools.

DOWNLOAD

Greetings

HP
# 1
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
04/04/2006 7:55 pm
Very good! I love your lead guitar style, it reminds me of Chris deGarmo. The rhythm was impeccable, and the tone was beautiful. This will sound very good with some gritty rockin' vocals. The melodies in the verses are well-suited to singing.

Good work - welcome to GT, and I look forward to hearing more from you. :)
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 2
Kutzki
Kutzki
04/06/2006 3:51 am
I am speechless...
well i think i can find some words to describe what i just heard.Amazing, incredible, awesome... ya i was never very good at english - thats all i got. Sick stuff man. keep em coming.
Aaron
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes:
# 3
rockonn91
rockonn91
04/06/2006 6:26 pm
very epic and nice sounding. something good to listen to in the background if youre doing work or something. its real good, sir! stick around, spread some knowledge.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.