View post (Tone zone vs. Tone zone)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/27/2006 7:11 am
Originally Posted by: LordathestringsThat was paired with an X2N at the bridge. You're talking HSS, or HSH now.

And I don't gotta do squat. Get off your ass and look up some specs, home boy. It's your project! :p

It still is to be paired with an X2N at the bridge. I'm just saying, it would be a hell of a lot easier to keep it HSS than it would be to route out the pickguard to HSH since I don't have access to a router, would probably have to rent one, and then when I got it I wouldn't know the first thing about how to use it and would probably ruin my pickguard.

I only ask for your reccomendations because you have more experience in things like this. And also I know that specs can be decieving and not be a true representation of how it actually sounds.

But I suppose if you are going to leave me to make my decisions and learn from my own trial and error than I will just get the X2N bridge, Tone Zone middle, and chopper neck idea I proposed earlier (I came upon the idea for that after looking up specs for some time btw.)

sheesh, glad I got that settled. now I just have so many other questions about so many other things to be considered :rolleyes: *sigh*

thanks for all the help you've provided thus far though Lats. I do appreciate it.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace