View post (Revelations!!!!)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
03/30/2006 5:20 pm
Originally Posted by: stacknyNinja, I know exactly where youre coming from and I commend you for your conservationist attitude and your love for this world. I truly believe there is a God and I know that we are not going to defy the prophecies of the Bible. If it were up to me, Id wish that everyone could work together and save the world and make it a better place, but thats just plain wishful and unrealistic, and its not God's will. Ive got natural human instinct to be scared to die or to leave this world. Im fearful of whats on the other side, even if I believe its heaven. The truth is, we're not all on the same page and never will be. It doesnt matter how much faith you have in us, its just not going to happen. Do you think you can talk "sense" into a faithful person? What you see as sense they see as blasphemy.

I love this world too and if it was the plan for us to be here I might start fighting for it, but I know thats not the plan. That and its just plain unrealistic to think we're all gonna start seeing eye to eye on things.

Sometimes it just amazes me how different we are. Devout Christian vs. complete nihilist. Don't get me wrong, I respect your views and don't doubt that they make 100% sense to you as my beliefs make just the same amount of sense to me. Just a thought.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.