View post (Revelations!!!!)

View thread

magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/30/2006 7:04 am
We are wasting our rescources. Hell if we we're all on the same page (humans that is) we would put our Industrial center in the Middle East where ther is plenty of oil and only desert to pollute. We as a people could build a huge water system with desalinization plants and no one would be in drought or have to worry if the crops would fail. The Japanese and Americans have the technology ball rolling. Too bad they'd rather put it into new ways to numb yourself from the realties of the world (TV, video games, the internet). We are all just watching a battle to see who winds up at the end of the world with the most change in thier pocket. Nobody will remember us. Nobody. In the next few million years while the Earth is healing herself from the radiation and pollution we put into her our buildings, bodies, and our mark on this world will turn to dust. Nothing will ever know we existed for our measly 15,000 years. I don't know about you guys but I don't want humanity to fade out thru the fabric of time. We are capable of great things. I hope we achieve our full potential but we need to make that decision quick or else.....
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons