View post (Revelations!!!!)

View thread

acapella
acapella
03/30/2006 6:31 am
Originally Posted by: magicninjaI don't believe there is a God. You guys have heard my reasons. It's not in Gods hands in my eyes. It's in all our hands. It's just we as a people believe there is nothing to be done about it and we're right as long as that's our attitude. If we don't have a leader step up and admit we're all going to die soon unless we start working to gether and make the people believe in him, then we're all going to die....soon. If you guys can't see that we are at a huge crossroads in human evolution I don't know what to say. We are either going to nuke this planet or become a race of smart, rational, technology drivin beings set to explore the universe and see whats really out there for us. The next few decades are going to decide that. The way things are going.......I think I know what's going to happen. Hopefully something happens to make the world turnaround but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I agree with all of that, except for the no-God part. But I do believe that the world is in our hands and if we don't start doing good with it, we're pretty much screwed. I don't really think that we will start taking care of it. I figure one way or another, be it by our hand or God's, end times a-comin'.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.