View post (Revelations!!!!)

View thread

Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
03/27/2006 2:33 pm
Originally Posted by: stacknyI base my political stance on a number of reasons. Religious beliefs are a big influence obviously. Abortion, capital punishment, stem cell research, same sex marriage, the right to bare arms, and all this other garbage. I dont support the welfare system for the most part, there are circumstances that it is necesarry but too many people take advantage of it. High taxes suck. I dont wanna take bs from any other country. Period. I dont care if that makes us bullies or makes me closed minded, dont f around with us and you wont have a problem.

I support the president in most of his decisions he has made in office. Idk wtf his deal is with this new proposal to open the ports. Other than that, I think the man has balls and sticks to his word.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=stackny]Yeah, lets try not to even go down that road. This topic has been beat to a bloody pulp. Youre either for this administration or you arent. Youre not gonna change my mind and Im not gonna change yours, and this is exactly what Im saying--battle that cant be won. I aint steppin up on my soap box and I hope nobody else will either....

Uh.....Didn't you just do that though? Just an observation...
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.