View post (Anyone got any info on this?)

View thread

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
03/25/2006 4:58 pm
but the reason i want this unit is kind of for basic things and some features attracted me to it like the mics in the front to record rehearsals because we play alot of different things when we're coming up with new song ideas and this way it will be easyer to remember them and also the drum machine and the bass simulation so i can get better at composing my own songs and the built in cosm effects would be good too becasue i wouldnt have to carry any effects units i also basically take my guitar wherever i go and this unit can fit in my gigbag so if i get an idea i can record it and i wont forget it its size so i can bring it to my friends house where we have band practice and even to school if i ever need to it just seems so appealing and the price is really good. I know that im going to grow out of it eventually but id like to think it will last me a while a but also if anyone has some negatives about this unit that they know about id like to hear them too just in case the negatives beat out the positives in the ways i plan to use this unit
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"