View post (How Do I Choose Please Help I Need To Record)

View thread

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
03/23/2006 12:23 am
okay so i got another dillema i discovered should i really take all the time to lwearn all the computer stuff spend all the money to upgrade my computer or could i get a workstation like i was interested in the boss BR600 it has 8 tracks a built in drum machine and many many other features but then i could record a song using the drum machine guitar and bass but then i was told id need alot of tracks for each instrument i dont really understand why id need say like even up to 8 tracks just for drums but i wanted to know if i could manage with 8 tracks because its really in my price range and it seems like the perfect thing because its so small and has built in mics so i could record band rehearsals(not expecting great quailty but jsut enough to recognize the sound so we can dont forget anything new we bring that time and to record our songs temporarily as demos and also so i can write my own songs without having drums
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"