View post (Aww... You shouldn't have.)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
03/20/2006 10:28 pm
Ok, this is quite possibly one of the most unique things that's came upon my life. I had a typical day at work and came home like always. Upon pulling into the parking spot I've claimed for myself I noticed there was something on my front porch. A white box with green tissue paper on it. Questing what it was as I haven't bought anything online that would fit that kind of description I walked up and noticed yellow glowing through. Flowers. Someone sent me flowers. Well... someone sent flowers to my apartment. There's nothing on it that implies it's to me in any way and the card on the inside just says "Thinking of you. Your friends at Advance America." Now, as far as I can tell I really don't have that many friends, let alone anyone that works at Advance America which coincidentally happens to be a place I don't exactly regulate at. Now, I get the wrong mail on an occasion, but if it doesn't end up in the trash then it ends up in my mailbox with a tag stating that it's the wrong address, but I'm really not sure how to handle flowers. I never really considrered myself a flower person. Maybe I'll give them to my mom.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.