so yeeeea....

quickfingers
quickfingers
03/20/2006 4:16 pm
i was out with my old buddies last night and we headed over to another friends house just to hang out and drink and what not, and surprisingly i met a few good guitarists and ended up jamming the whole night (which is typical of me; im known to do that **** sometimes). the cool thing is that along with a few metalheads that could hold their own on the guitar, i jammed with this rockabilly guy who had a really unique style. hes been playing for about 6 yeras or so, but hes just always played bluegrass and rockabilly stuff. we swapped chops for a good hour, passing his suped up jazz guitar back and forth. besides for it being completely annoying to try and play the damn thing good whilst being drunk and high, i learned a few cool jazz/folk progressions. well, this story has absolutely no point, but you guys should pick up mel bay's jazz book, its got some good **** that we were working on last night also.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 1
Blues_Man
Blues_Man
03/20/2006 9:52 pm
That's like that time i got high, and found out i was better that joe satriani and vai put together, and wrote the greatest song in the world!.... only to find out the next day it was row row row your boat....

Just kidding!...it was more like twinkle twinkle little star...hahaha :D
I am Comfortably Numb... :D

Oh yeah...STICK IT TO THE MAN!
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.