View post (Wow)

View thread

jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
03/19/2006 8:55 am
dude!! im having the same problem man...i never used to be like this in my previous program... i was always charged upgetting stuff done...now its a whole different thing...i have heaps to do and i havent touched anything...im so freakin dead... i need to get the groove back on...but i just cant seem to do it man...this month and the next is gonna behell...im dead broke... i smoke and i drink alot...i get agitated when i dont drink for a day or 2..its not healthy and its bound to kill me...im dead... i need help man... classes havent been great cosi have screwed up unfriendly classmates... and im more or less lost in class...the same thing is happening to me like what did a coupleof years back when i was in college... i never gave a rats arse about any assignments and everything...man life now is really crap... i need to get a job but id have to go thru some serious paperwork in the first place before being able to work...and that will take time and alot of effort... the immigration office is far away... time is what i dont really have...geez...i just cant afford to screw up again...
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]