View post (Ah... The concert season...)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
03/17/2006 1:25 pm
The concert season rapidly is approaching and it looks like it's going to be a good one. I can already smell the beer soaked grass, marijuana freely floating through the air, and the guy beside me that obviously is going to both Sunday and Monday nights concert and is obviously staying in the campground that doesn't have showers......... I can hear the sweet sounds of Dave Matthews' Taylor acoustic guitars... The sound of Jack Johnson's sweet melodies... The beautiful solos of Ozzfest... The sounds of obnoxious people singing out of key very loudly next to me... and of course the sound of that guy puking over there........... I can already see the spectacular light shows and fancy backgrounds... The stars shining bright above the lawn at Verizon Wireless Music Center... and the back of the head of the freakishly tall dude standing in front of me... and his ugly girlfriend who keeps stepping on my foot. I can feel the grass on my toes... because I once again went against my better judgement and wore sandles... I can feel the bass drum rumbling my chest and the treble piercing through the ever-so thick mix of musical bliss... and of course I can also feel the rain beginning to pour down on me... and I'm too stubborn to pay 20 dollars for a piece of plastic called a Poncho to cover up with... I also feel the cool Indiana night breeze... and I can feel the nice warm blanket mother nature places over you as she wisks the breeze away... I CANNOT feel the buzz from these 12 dollar margaritas... they taste good... but for real... how can you call that an alcoholic beverage... screw all this "I feel" stuff... Give me a frikkin beer so I can feel wasted...................