Help Needed Asap!!!!!

tribass3
tribass3
03/15/2006 12:39 am
Hi I just bought a deltafex effects processor(used) and i can't seem to get it to work. I tried hooking it up to a mic/line mixer without effects loop no sound at all. If i use my PA with effects loop I get guitar but no effects at all, I turn the deltafex off dry guitar .

I have hook up the deltafex using my mic/line mixer ( Nady RMX6 ) like this Guitar into Mic line #1, RMX6 output into Deltafex Left input, Deltafex left output into poweramp (Nady XA1100) absoultely no sound.

The second was with my PA (Electar 4) Send effects loop into Deltafex left input , Deltafex left output into effects loop return PA . With or without power on the Deltafex i have dry guitar no effects could you please help me figure this out thanks Billy
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
03/15/2006 2:50 pm
I'm not sure what to tell you, other than making sure all your levels are set right. Double check everything to make sure that the Deltafex is receiving a good signal, make sure that the mix knob on the deltafex isn't set all the way to dry, make sure the deltafex's output level is up, make sure the amp's level is up. If used in an effects loop with a send and return make sure that the send and return levels are up. If all the levels are set right, and you still get no sound from the Deltafex, it's time to contact Peavey. They've alway's been good about getting back to me with helpful information. Or, you could look around on their forum for some advice >here<.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.