Favourite food thread

HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
03/15/2006 6:08 pm
Curry is just nasty...one of those foods that you either love or hate. Never met anyone that just said it's okay.

Anyway, here's my favorite.

Venison steak dipped in mustard, sprinkled with lemon pepper, then flowered and fried..yummmmmmm.

My hamburgers are kicking too. Not a normal burger. I mix 1 egg, a little garlic salt, pepper, and chopped onions into the meat. I then make 2 patties, put chili in between them so that the chili is in a pocket inside the burger. Grill to perfection.....
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 1
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
03/16/2006 1:20 am
ITADAKIMAS!!!!!!

yum yum sushiiii...
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
03/16/2006 2:53 am
Pretty much anything I can cook on the grill.

Example:

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
03/16/2006 5:59 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOneI'm studying it right now in school... loving it. Really interesting language.

And to that end... ohayoo gozimasu, jesus-san.

Good work! I studied Japanese from 8th grade through to 10th, culminating in the school trip to Japan, after which I dropped it in favour of Legal Studies (I'm starting to regret that!). You've got to get over there some time, man. It's a fascinating country: rich history, vibrant culture, heavenly food, beautiful women, and - no joke - alcoholic beverages in vending machines on street corners! If you go, I strongly suggest making Hiroshima a priority on your itinerary. It is, I think, one of the most beautiful cities in the world; and the A-Bomb memorial is a life-changing experience.
Keep on studying Japanese. Gambatte, Pony-kun!
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 4
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
03/16/2006 6:58 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOneyeah, i've been thinking of doing that this summer... see fortunately I work in hospitality, and it's easier to get a work visa in this industry than any other. So I may look down that avenue too, if things continue on the way they are. Can you drink on the streets there? Because damn, if i can walk down the street in Shinjuku with a couple hott little Japanese girls and one of those massive cans of Sapporo, then I'm gonig to be stuck there...

I wish my HS had Japanese... not many Japanese folks in Boston relatively speaking... I took Italian.

I think you can drink on the streets. I don't know how old you are, but remember that the drinking age over there is twenty-plus. I know for a fact that it's legal to smoke on the streets, and more or less everywhere else as well :( . If you're asthmatic, steer clear of the smokers' carriages on the trains.
Oh, and don't forget to try some BOSS COFFEE! That stuff kept me awake on many a late-night train trip.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.