relationship blues

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/11/2006 6:24 am
holly. if you really need to, get out and experiment with some other people. however, I'm sure you still care about him, and don't want to hurt him.. so DO NOT, under any circumstances, lie to him about why you're breaking up. Tell him that you just feel like you need to go get out and experiment with other guys for a while. then, give it at least a month before dating anyone else. and who knows, maybe in 6 months or so, you'll get all your teenage fantasies out of your way and decide you want him back. whether or not he'll take you back after that is a different story. but seriously, you need to be honest with him, and then give him some time to accept the fact before moving on to other people. otherwise he'll feel the same as I did in my "and that's it?" thread. not good.

and to jiujitsu_jesus, you have a typo in your username and I just noticed it for the first time as I tried to write your name. but anyway, forget her! go find some other girl, and you'll probably find (probably sooner then you'd thought) that this one girl isn't the only girl in the world. you can thank me later!

and just for some comic relief:

If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
03/11/2006 6:36 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsholly. if you really need to, get out and experiment with some other people. however, I'm sure you still care about him, and don't want to hurt him.. so DO NOT, under any circumstances, lie to him about why you're breaking up. Tell him that you just feel like you need to go get out and experiment with other guys for a while. then, give it at least a month before dating anyone else. and who knows, maybe in 6 months or so, you'll get all your teenage fantasies out of your way and decide you want him back. whether or not he'll take you back after that is a different story. but seriously, you need to be honest with him, and then give him some time to accept the fact before moving on to other people. otherwise he'll feel the same as I did in my "and that's it?" thread. not good.

and to jiujitsu_jesus, you have a typo in your username and I just noticed it for the first time as I tried to write your name. but anyway, forget her! go find some other girl, and you'll probably find (probably sooner then you'd thought) that this one girl isn't the only girl in the world. you can thank me later!

and just for some comic relief:

LMAO! I'm well and truly comically relieved!

He's right, Holly; even if your relationship is in dire straits, honesty is the most important thing. Tell him what's going on, and you'll find that he'll be honest with you as well - maybe he even feels the same way as you, deep down.

6strngs, if the typo you noticed is that I have an "I" before the first "U" in "jiujitsu", it's not actually a typo - I was taught that "jiujitsu" is the traditional spelling of the Japanese word. So there! :D

Thanks for the advice anyway, man. I appreciate it :)
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 2
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/11/2006 6:57 am
Originally Posted by: jiujitsu_jesus6strngs, if the typo you noticed is that I have an "I" before the first "U" in "jiujitsu", it's not actually a typo - I was taught that "jiujitsu" is the traditional spelling of the Japanese word. So there! :D

Thanks for the advice anyway, man. I appreciate it :)

you're welcome.. and... oh... nevermind about the typo then :p
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.