View post (A girl with a history...? or not)

View thread

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
03/08/2006 6:54 pm
Well, I have a predicament...and I figured perhaps you guys could help me sort through my feelings...

I recently met an amazing girl...she is just so awesome...and we get on so well...so far this is not a problem...

My problem is this...I have always had problems dealing with a girls past...being only 19(and perhaps an idealist) I have traditional views on sex...I am not a "no sex before marriage" kind of guy...but certainly I believe that sex, love and intimacy go together...and as such, I have a hard time dealing with girls with promiscuous (sp?) backgrounds...

Now with this girl...and I know that I am reading too much into it, and quite possibly imagining alot of it...I overheard her speaking of what she did last night...and I am pretty sure it involved sex with some guy (not a boyfriend...she is single)...now as I said, I overheard this and I didnt hear the whole story...so I may just have assumed the worst...(infact that is even probable)...I never destincly heard the word "sex" or anything...just words that sounded very like it...(maybe I'm just in denial here...?)

Normally if I am with a girl who has a bit of a hectic past, I am usually slightly comforted by the fact that that was her "then" and I am dating her "now"...although with this, it was last night!...

Am I digging into this all too much? what do you guys reckon?
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]