floyd on an LP

rockonn91
rockonn91
03/04/2006 2:06 am
this is random, but i came across this LP with a floyd.
http://www.rondomusic.net/al2000floyd.html

and looking at it, i really cant see anything on it that turns me off in relation to other floyd guitars of the same price... its only $250. its got all the good stuff of an LP (set neck, mahog body... that classic sound.) and all the good stuff of some shred guitar. (24 frets, floyd)

my problem... ive been looking for some guitar to use specially for solos. a good, sturdy shred guitar. ive looked at Kramer, Ibanez, Jackson, ESP... point is, i cant get much for the very small budget i have. ive narrowed basically down to the Kramer.

but i dont see why i'd get that guitar, if i can get a LP with all of the same features, but with some important extra ones.

am i going crazy... is there something wrong with the LP that im overlooking? because i have an Agile, and i know its quality. and they specialize in LP's so how much better then would THIS one's quality be?

should i stick with the kramer, or does the LP look more worthy?
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 1
pure
pure
03/04/2006 9:20 pm
i myself had been looking for a 24 fretted guitar at rondos and found that guitar. compared to the kramer, id get that. trust me, you'll get bored by the design of the kramer.

the lp looks more classy, but somehow a floyd rose doesnt belong on an lp.

i had been searching for a 24 fretted guitar with a floyd a while back and just a couple weeks ago i decided i dont need a tremolo considering i dont use it as much as i should. so i decided to get a 24 fretted guitar with a tune-o-matic for longer sustain and to stay iin tune longer. maybe youll decide you dont need a floyd as well.

but i dont want to influence your guitar decision. you choose what you wish, because i might lead you towards the wrong path.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 2
rockonn91
rockonn91
03/08/2006 1:50 am
meh, i already have the Valkyrie III (SG) from rondo, i just have been in the market for a floyd guitar. for mostly soloing. and coming across the LP, it could be used as my pretty sounding normal guitar too. so, i think im gunna diverge my sights onto this.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 3
pure
pure
03/08/2006 3:50 am
that is a good guitar, and i hope youre gonna be happy with whatever you choose. GL man.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.