View post (Got me a Schecter!)

View thread

bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
02/25/2006 3:36 am
Originally Posted by: 16andlifetogothats a bad ass guitar man... how is it? details! :D

Well, it's one of the sweetest guitars I've ever had the pleasure of playing. It's a little late here to play it through that half stack so I'm playing it through my Boss GT-8 into my mixer and out my monitors. Trying not to wake the kiddo. It's very light, which I didn't expect from a guitar with a mahogony body. The tuners are smooth, the action is low, the neck is about like my Jackson's neck, but the schecter has a gloss black finish on the neck. The schecter also has a set neck, Jackson is bolt on. I don't the finish hinders playability though, some folks do. Not at my current level anyway. I have only had this guitar for a few hours but I am already attached to it. Like a long lost family member. The binding all the way around adds a nice cosmetic touch. It's got a five way switch and it has a sweet sweet tone. I'll give you more info later and some soundclips too.
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes: