View post ("Home Sweet Home.")

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
07/06/2001 2:39 am
Its something I havent done for quite sometime, too long actually. Of course I could create a million excuses, but its mainly because I can't find the right people down south, the right people who have enough patience (those whom I could fit into my busy schedule.) Personally as a musician, I have a tremendous amount of patience, and thats definitely something you need if you're thinking on terms of longevity. Ive just noiced that a lot of people today complain about the rigors of touring and the overall process of songwriting. is such a wonderful experience, something that I love, and for me its very important to record songs properly. I don't like to leave any stones unturned. And of course when you play a bad show, although the audience might not notice, its very hard to deal with when you know that everyone involved didn't give 100 percent. But still, I enjoy meetiung new people, and in more ways than one I'm very open minded. But I swear, if thre right opportunity came along, if I meet the right people I would just pick up and take that chance out on the road. But at this point my gut instinct is telling me to play it safe and wait..

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."