Help Me!!

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
02/22/2006 3:56 am
Ok music theory i love it but i hate it i am in Grade 10 and i have a class im falling behind in i need some suggestions on how to sight read better,fast because i feel like im the only one falling behind but i cant fall behind i gotta get good in this cuz i took 4 musics next year, also some other random knowledge that you think might help would be appreciated as well. thanks
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
02/22/2006 5:45 am
Originally Posted by: Poontang_clanOk music theory i love it but i hate it i am in Grade 10 and i have a class im falling behind in i need some suggestions on how to sight read better,fast because i feel like im the only one falling behind but i cant fall behind i gotta get good in this cuz i took 4 musics next year, also some other random knowledge that you think might help would be appreciated as well. thanks

Just sit at home with some sheet music and practice sight-reading it. Only way to get good. Remember F-A-C-E and Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge and all that stuff.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/22/2006 9:34 pm
I'd assume something like this would also be helped by knowing the notes on the neck. I can't sight read though, so I don't know, someone else care to back me up? Comments and/or snide remarks alike are welcome.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
earthman buck
earthman buck
02/23/2006 8:06 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI'd assume something like this would also be helped by knowing the notes on the neck. I can't sight read though, so I don't know, someone else care to back me up? Comments and/or snide remarks alike are welcome.

Try as I might, I can't think of anything snide to say, probably because I'm not entirely sure what snide means. All I can think of now is that Dudley Do-Right villain, Snidely Whiplash.

# 4
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
02/23/2006 11:02 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckTry as I might, I can't think of anything snide to say, probably because I'm not entirely sure what snide means. All I can think of now is that Dudley Do-Right villain, Snidely Whiplash.

Marry me, Penelope! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.