Even out lessons?

Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
02/13/2006 7:27 pm
I think im going high band with soon to get some juicy lessons. My question is, are you guys going to even out the lessons or it is more so, just put together what you guys know and through it out there? For instance you have a bunch of ywinge but 1 or 2 page inspired lessons. I know that theres overlap between a lot of the info and thats cool, but are you guys gonna try to fill out some other inspirations?

Thanks.
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 1
acapella
acapella
02/13/2006 8:48 pm
Originally Posted by: PoleraI think im going high band with soon to get some juicy lessons.

That's cool, I hope you and high band find lots of juicy lessons.
....OH, high band WIDTH! haha, just kidding man, sorry I had to point that out. Good luck with your endeavors!
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 2
acapella
acapella
02/13/2006 8:57 pm
Originally Posted by: Akira

hahahaha, that's good stuff
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 3
earthman buck
earthman buck
02/13/2006 8:58 pm
Originally Posted by: acapella rapemehahahaha, that's good stuff

Yeah, he LOVES his tumbleweed stew.
# 4
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/13/2006 9:37 pm
Originally Posted by: acapella rapeme
....OH, high band WIDTH! haha, just kidding man, sorry I had to point that out. Good luck with your endeavors!

oh man... I thought for sure it said that he was joining his high school band.

As far as evening out lessons goes... we're trying to add more lessons where there's a lack of certain kinds.
The best thing to do is request lessons in the High Bandwidth forum area, cause otherwise, it's hard for us to tell what people want.
# 5
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
02/13/2006 11:07 pm
In general, instructors put up what they know and think is important. Occassionally, we will concentrate on a particular thing (all the beginners stuff was a concentrated effort).

We are always trying to even it out and find more different stuff. We know we need more jazz, classical and inspired by styles. We will do our best to build out those sections. Also, metal needs some new instructors, and we are working on getting them.

So, over time you will see more. But...we can't promise to do something specific per your request. So, depending on what you were looking for, you might need to hire a local teacher to teach you, or you might find what you need here, or you might like to do both.

Hope that helps.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/14/2006 1:31 am
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickWe are always trying to even it out and find more different stuff. We know we need more jazz, classical and inspired by styles. We will do our best to build out those sections. Also, metal needs some new instructors, and we are working on getting them.

There's just not enough metal in this world.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.