Brownsville Thug Amp

SteveAKCK
SteveAKCK
02/10/2006 8:12 am
Ok I posted this under the Gear Wanted thread and it got deleted...uh I guess I'm not a "senior" member or something. Oh well anyways, I'm looking for a Brownsville Thug amp originally sold by Samash back in about '99. I've checked on Ebay with no luck. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of these amps? Thanks guys
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
02/10/2006 1:31 pm
I tried to search for more info on this amp, but found very little. Spec wise, it sounds like a decent amp. What kind of tones does it have?

Sorry for deleting your post in the other thread, but we do follow rules around here. That's why we posted all the requirements in the very first post of that thread.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
SteveAKCK
SteveAKCK
02/10/2006 10:13 pm
It's ok. I actually read the rules before I posted, but I didn't pay enough attention to the senior member thing. I posted it here first, but then I saw that thread so I moved it. I couldn't find much on it either except for good ole Harmony-Central.com. It sounds like a great amp and I'd love to have it as my new practice amp. I contacted Samash.com and this is the repsonse I got. So I'll be calling them tonight I guess. I wish I would have bought one of these back then.
----------------------------------------

Thanks for the email,

To answer your questions thoroughly
you will need to call one of our sales reps
at 800-472-6274 for this information.

Thank You

-----Original Message-----
To: Sales1
Subject: Brownsville amps

Hi, Do you have any of the old Brownsville Thug amps available? I saw them
in the catalogs when you were originally selling them, but I wasn't playing
guitar at that time unfortunately. If you had any in old stock or used
that'd be great. If not do you happen to know where I might be able to
purchase one?
Thanks
# 3
rockonn91
rockonn91
02/11/2006 5:20 pm
haha they were helpfull.

well, i guess the only thing you have to do is call em. i couldnt find much on it eaither.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 4
Bugsy032
Bugsy032
11/15/2014 2:15 pm
Really wish I had gotten on here sooner...its been quite some time since I've logged on.....anyway......I have a Brownsville Thug amp (65watt) that I purchased at SamAsh in TN back around '99 - '00 Great amp actually...although I rarely get a chance to play.........I have this amp for sale if anyone is interested.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.